- Where are you located?
The Quarry at Crystal Springs is located across from Creve Coeur Lake on Marine Avenue. (see Map)
- Are you a cart path only golf course?
No! Because our course has zoysia fairways, we allow carts off the path during the golf season. We do, however, restrict carts to paths during wet conditions and during the off-season when the zoysia is dormant.
- How far in advance can you book a tee time?
You can stop by the Pro Shop or call (314) 514-0154 to book a tee time up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Do you have a dress code?
During April through October, we prefer traditional golf attire that includes collared shirts. We do not allow sleeveless shirts for men or metal spikes.
- How do I book a tournament or register to play in a charity tournament?
Please refer to our tournament page. You may also call the Pro Shop at (314) 514-0154 for more information.
- Do you have a driving range?
Yes. Our driving range features 40,000 sq. ft. of zoysia grass, as well as covered and heated tees. (see Map)
- Is the course 9 or 18 holes?
The Quarry at Crystal Springs is 18 holes. ( Course )