Welcome to The Quarry at Crystal Springs
A golfing paradise in a prime location!
The Quarry at Crystal Springs delivers a convenient and affordable Golf Course that is a true test of any players game. Four sets of tees will allow players of all abilities to choose the course length that will best
suit their enjoyment.
The Quarry has many great attributes, here are just a few very important reasons to play our facility:
1. Great course quality and conditions
2. A convenient location nestled in St. Louis County's beautiful Creve Coeur Lake recreational area.
3. A outstanding value with prices from $25-$49.
4. Onsite PGA owners and staff to assist in your enjoyment and pace of play.
Here are a few significant changes since 2012.
- Newly sodded driving range with over 40,000 sq ft of zoysia
- Fall of 2013 built 40x60 pavilion built in the enjoyment of players and group outings.
- 2012 replaced old #1, with a beautiful Par 3 designed by renowned architect Authur Schaupeter
- Enlarged zoysia fairways and improved landing areas on holes 8 & 11
- New Bunkers on Hole # 9 March 2014
- New zoysia tees on holes 8 & 11
- New range balls every year
|Newly sodded Driving Range - over 40,000 sq.ft. of zoysia|
|New Par3 - Hole #6 - designed by Aurthur Schaupeter|
Come and see why playing golf at The Quarry at Crystal Springs has often been described as "taking a walk through a nature preserve." Call us today at (314) 514-0154 to book your tee time!