The Quarry has many great attributes, here are just a few important reasons to play our facility:
- Great course quality and conditions
- Driving Range tee with over 40,000 sq ft of beautiful Zoysia grass
- A convenient location nestled in St. Louis County's beautiful Creve Coeur Lake recreational area.
- An outstanding 18-hole value with prices from $30-$51.
- Onsite PGA owners and staff to assist in your enjoyment and pace of play.
We are always making improvements, here is a list of our efforts over our past few years:
- 40 x 60 pavilion built for the enjoyment of players and group outings.
- Replaced old #1, with a beautiful Par 3 designed by renowned architect Authur Schaupeter
- Enlarged zoysia fairways and improved landing areas on holes 8 & 11
- Rebuilt and redesigned Bunkers on Hole # 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, & 18
- 2 dozen new Zoysia grass tees on holes 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10,12,13,16,17 & 18.
- Several thousand feet of 6 inch drain pipe for improved conditions
- New range balls every year
In 1888, the Crystal Springs Quarry was established and built upon a jutting bluff, overlooking the Missouri River Valley. The quarry received its name from many clear springs winding throughout the property. More than a century later, the historic quarry site has been converted into one of the area’s premier public golf facilities.
The golf course maintains an environmental feel with Federally Protected Wetlands, and untouched “Environmentally Sensitive Areas”, as well as vast lakes and native prairie grass areas. The course lends itself to be not only a great test of golf, but also a rich habitat for wildlife. The course is surrounded on three sides by woods, and on the fourth side by Creve Coeur Park. Unlike so many typical modern designs, you will enjoy nature here, not someone else’s subdivision.
The Quarry at Crystal Springs is committed to providing an unsurpassed level of customer service and satisfaction. We have gained a reputation for outstanding conditions, with consistent, bentgrass greens, and zoysia fairways which allow carts to leave the path during most of the golf season. With five sets of tees, The Quarry at Crystal Springs offers an enjoyable, challenging experience for players of all abilities.